Top 10 List of Why to Maintain Your Asphalt
1) It reduces/eliminates your liability against trip hazards. It’s cheaper than a lawsuit!
2) Keeps your property looking fresh, clean, and well taken care of.
3) It’s a tax write-off for business owners (consult your accountant before proceeding just for this reason).
4) Happy tenants due to an aesthetically pleasing property leading to tenant/customer retention.
5) Asphalt is less expensive than concrete.
6) Your property will look better than your neighbors!
7) Adds/increases value to your property.
8) No damage to cars due to potholes.
9) Road salt and petroleum-based products from vehicles cause a slow degradation.
10) The sun’s ultraviolet rays take a toll on it’s surface. It changes color, then gradually breaks down and becomes brittle.